Thursday, July 29, 2010

  • Oh my it has been forever since I posted anything. We picked the girls up for their 5 week stay with Brain on July 3. We have been having a good time. They have gotten so big and even more beautiful than when they left on Dec. 11, 2009.
    This is Lily.

This is Avory. To make this a little quilt related here are some of the little projects I started this summer. I am also working on Bonnie K. Hunter's last mystery. Carolina Christmas. I believe you can still find it on her web site. WWW.Quiltville.com. The red string pattern is on the EQ 6. I saw the drunkards path below in pink on an Amish site and I had to do one of my own. I am loving it and it is teaching me a lesson in humility. I am not very good with 1/4 inch seams on small machine curves.









No comments: