Sunday, May 17, 2009

Here are the two cuties that have their Nana totally wrapped around their little fingers. I just got home from sitting with them so their Dad could go have some male bonding time with his best friend. They were asleep the whole time so I had a chunk of time to myself. I don't get that often. I took my computer to rearrange all my picture folders and my hand quilting. This is last years picture. They are now soon to be 3 and 20 months.

This past Monday I started walking on our treadmill again. I told myself I was going to walk every day. Well, on Wednesday I broke the $*%# belt. So now it is going to cost me $200.00 to get a new one. My son came over and helped his dad take it apart and look up the price on the net. He didn't want to order until he could talk to the shop so he will do that Monday for me. That treadmill has been a good one and I can't see getting rid of it. Another one to replace it would be 3 or 4 times the cost to put a new belt on it. My husband uses it at least 3 times a week. He is diabetic. My hat goes off to him. He is great with his diet and his exercise. The hardest part for me and exercise is just getting started. I would rather take all my free time and quilt, read or plan new quilts. I know I have to start the exercise again or I won't live long enough to make all the quilts I want.

Hug someone you love,
Charlotte

No comments: